Welcome to our Credit Recovery Q/A blog! On Mondays Credit Recovery students will meet in my classroom to work on their online classwork using Fuel Education to be able to stay on track for graduation. This is a safe place for you to post questions or concerns about your class. Remember, the first step if you have an issue is to e-mail your actual online teacher.
Friday, September 8, 2017
Math CR Students
When I think about taking an online math course, I literally shudder. I am not good at math and to think that I will need to learn it all on my own using an online classroom is daunting! I wanted to remind those of you who are taking Algebra, Consumer Math, Geometry, or any other online math course about KHAN Academy. You would not get any extra point for using this tool, but it is a free way to watch videos and practice problems. All you need to have is access to the Internet! Sometimes when we are trying to learn something, our brains get stuck thinking about one problem or complex issue. If you find yourself stuck on math, try KHAN Academy for extra help. Don't forget also, you can always e-mail your instructor, or go see Mr. Hesford before school or after school for tutoring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.